Sunday, December 5, 2010

A-Z of why I don't want to get married so early

Age - 26 does not seem so old assuming an average age of 70
Base location - If both are working then they need to be located in same city
Carelessness- I need to live totally carelessly for a few years
Dilemma - Quandary
Expenses - Expenses will more than triple

Future
- Currently i worry about mine, then i need to worry about our future :|

Generation Gap - Every generation the marrying age gets delayed by 4 years (I have empirical evidence :P)
Herd Mentality - Most of my friends are not planning to get married soon , Why should I?
Inertia - I am happy without a big change right now
Job - same as base location
Kids - next logical in sequence,more responsibility, more scary
Luck
Maturity - I don't believe I am mature enough for this
Nocturnal - Used to stay awake at nights and sleep till late, will i adjust to normal lifestyle?
Opportunity cost - self explanatory
Peer Pressure - Some people did get married, but then i never buckled under peer-pressure
Quandary - Dilemma
Responsibility - means i can't return home anytime i want daily
Settled life - I do not exactly feel settled so why add further chaos ;)
Trouble - Unquestioned lifestyle will definitely be set aside
Undo - This feature won't be available so i don't want to rush
View - Same as below
Watch - let's learn by others mistakes, via observation :P
X-factor - ineXplicable but close to luck
Y shd I ? basic question - why should I?
Z - I can't think more , Z is only to complete the alphabet ;)

3 comments:

Nikesh Rathi said...

Awesome post.

((Z - zindagi chahiye mujhe!)

Unknown said...

the only reason you dont want to get married is because you cant :P

who will marry you sleep eat repeat type people ;)

AmeyaKhasgiwala said...

Superb post...
LOL